TCA is a catalyst in helping to build the Startup economy
TCA is a major catalyst in helping build the startup ecosystem with its headquarters in Southern California. With more than 425 members and three angel funds, TCA has the wherewithal and financial ability to fund and help start-ups at the seed, bridge and early A-round. What TCA looks for are companies with an innovative solution to a problem and with a clear differentiable and sustainable advantage. We invest across most industries (see portfolio for breakout).
Tech Coast Angels is actively seeking great startups and entrepreneurs in the US and Canada with a particular emphasis to fund entrepreneurs located in California. Providing more than just money, TCA brings connections, knowledge, mentoring and operational assistance to bold early-stage entrepreneurs with game-changing ideas. TCA is affiliated with more than 50 other angel groups throughout the country and can syndicate deals with them.
Register now to get our latest entrepreneur community news and receive invitations to our public events.
Sponsors support activities of Tech Coast Angels. They may support one chapter or multiple chapters. We encourage all our members, portfolio companies, and entrepreneurs to take advantage of their excellent services. In some cases, there are special offers to TCA-affiliated companies. Click here to learn more about our sponsors…
- Power PEO ConsultingArash Sani2022-10-05T18:26:12-08:00
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & RosatiTony Sarris2022-08-11T10:21:25-08:00
- SPRCHRGRArash Sani2022-02-14T10:40:22-08:00
- SBDC – Octane LaunchPad SBDCTony Sarris2022-12-28T10:04:11-08:00
- Westcliff UniversityTony Sarris2022-01-06T18:07:39-08:00
- Fish & RichardsonArash Sani2021-08-03T05:27:01-08:00
- University of California Beall Applied InnovationTony Sarris2021-08-04T16:22:57-08:00
- Orange County Startup CouncilTony Sarris2021-08-04T16:18:00-08:00
- Silicon Valley BankTony Sarris2023-03-14T05:47:59-08:00
- KPMGArash Sani2021-08-03T08:11:49-08:00