TCA is a catalyst in helping to build Southern California’s economy
TCA is a catalyst in helping build Southern California’s economy through its investment in early stage and startup-up companies. While located in Southern California, TCA invests in companies around the country with a focus on medtech, software, pharma/bio, iOT, Artificial Intelligence, general technology, fintech, edtech and similar markets. What TCA looks for are companies with an innovative solution to a problem and with a clear differentiable and sustainable advantage.
Tech Coast Angels is actively seeking to fund great start-ups and excellent entrepreneurs. Providing more than just money, with its 450+ members, TCA brings connections, knowledge, mentoring and operational assistance to our portfolio companies.
Who We Are
- One of the largest and most active angel investment organizations in the U.S.
- More than 450 members in 4 regional Networks in Orange County, San Diego, LA and Inland Empire plus members located in other cities in the US
- Members with diverse industry backgrounds, functional expertise, and management experience
- Previous entrepreneurs with start-up experience
What We Bring
- Critical business connections
- Hands-on practical mentoring
- Assistance in building out management teams
- Help raising additional venture capital funding
What We’ve Done
- Investments in more than 450 companies
- Total investments in seed and early A round capital in excess of $250 million
- Portfolio companies which have attracted more than $2.1 billion in additional investment capital