- This event has passed.
Diverse Founders: How and Why They Get Funded
June 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diverse-founders-how-and-why-they-get-funded-tickets-61918812836?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text
Come listen to a diverse panel of LA entrepreneurs and investors share their stories and advice on raising capital. Appetizers provided by TriNet
1. What are good sources of early stage capital for diverse founders?
2. What are strategies to raise the chance of closing a round?
3. How did the panelists raise their rounds?
4. Role of Angels, Super Angels, MicroVCs, VCs
Expert Panel includes:
1. Allison Conrad: Halogen VenturesTech Stars
2. Kyle Hill: Harvey Health, Home Hero
3. Rachel Payne: FEM Inc, Prizma, Google
3. Allison Silvers: TCA, Founder Institute, Zest
4. Matt Thompson: Skyview Capital, TCA
5. Kwame Ulmer: WaveMaker, Ulmer Ventures, TCA, FDA
Tech Coast Angels And TriNet
TriNet HR solutions empower businesses to focus on what matters with access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation, compliance, payroll and real-time technology.
Tech Coast Angels is One of the largest and most active angel investment organizations in the U.S.
Over 400 members in 5 regional Networks
Members with diverse industry backgrounds
Entrepreneurs with start-up experience